Gossip Girl Sizzles in Rolling Stone


Gossip Girl duo Blake Lively and Leighton Meester grace the latest cover of Rolling Stone magazine intimately sharing an ice cream. The sugar rush photo shoot of these best friends slash rivals Serena and Blair have made a gossip frenzy among its fans - including me!


The Gossip Girl Gang - Nate, Serena, Jenny, Dan, Vanessa, Chuck, and Blair - posed for a sexy photoshoot under the sheets.



The BFFs shots were steamy yet fun. By the way, I like Blair's messed up tresses. It's different seeing her in GG when she's all primp and proper - including her hair.



"When I saw all the props, I wasn't sure what he was going for, but I'm sure it'll be fun," Ed Westwick told Rolling Stone.


The cast after a full-on pillow fight. I'm loving Blair's geometric dress which is believed to be a Jean Paul Galtier design.


Gossip gals Blake Lively and Leighton Meester with photographer Terry Richardson.



Photo Credits: justjared.buzznet.com, www.nitrolicious.com


Comments