Leg Love by Kate Torralba


Stockings, tights, and leggings became popular in the streets last year. And I think until now the stockings fever isn't over - even if it's summer.

November of last year, renowned Filipina fashion designer Kate Torralba launched her Leg Love collection in collaboration with City Lady. The collection includes three themed mini-collections: textured stockings in neutrals, colored solids, and limited printed edition.

I was in SM North Edsa when I first checked out KT's collection. I'm not a fan of stockings at all but I liked her designs. I didn't buy a pair because I'm not sure whether I can wear it during ordinary days. Last week, a friend of mine bought a pair of Leg Love printed stockings and it really looks gorgeous on her. It made me envious! I think I might try these fun & vibrant stockings too.


Prices range from Php 299 for plains to Php 399 for prints!



Leg Love Collection is available at SM stores in Metro Manila
and in Greenbelt 5 (Kate Torralba's Shop)





“Leg Love is for women of all ages and status. It’s made for every lady who is hip, confident and not afraid to be bold or tongue-in-cheek, they’re pretty sure of themselves and don’t hesitate to be fashion standouts,” says Kate Torralba (Leg Love designer)



Photo Credits: chuvaness.livejournal.com; mabuhaygirl.multiply.com


Comments