Mineraux Skin Perfecting Minerals



I love using mineral makeup because..
  1. Unlike traditional chemical-based makeup, majority of its ingredients are natural.
  2. Does not clog my pores, thus allowing my skin to "breathe".
  3. It feels lighter, like I'm wearing no makeup at all!
  4. Does not build up or cake!
  5. Without the harmful synthetic ingredients, it's gentler on my skin - suitable for women with sensitive skin.

And, as promised, here is my honest review of the freebies given to me by Mineraux. I've been using (and loving!) these mineral cosmetics for a month now.


Mineraux Pre
mium Foundation in Neutral Fair

This mineral foundation creates a super matte finish. The powder is very fine; not caky when applied. Most of the time I want a dewy effect so I apply first a bit of moisturizer or make-up base as a primer. My Mum loves this too.









Mineraux Premium Veil in Neutral Veil


This one acts as a finishing powder that seals the foundation in place. It's almost like a translucent powder with super micro shimmers and it easily melts in your skin you won't feel that it's there. Yet sometimes it needs a second application for the effect to be visible.








Mineraux Premium Highlighter in Natural Glow

An excellent highlighter for my cheekbones! I use it after I apply blush on my cheeks. I also use it to contour and highlight areas I want to accentuate.

It also works as a subtle bronzer so if you want a sun-kissed glow, this is the highlighter for you!







Other tips:
  • You will need excellent kabuki brushes for better coverage.
  • Choose the right shades for your skin tone.
  • When trying out cosmetics, allow a considerable time to let the make-up "sit" on your skin to see its real effect.
  • Clean and disinfect your make-up brushes regularly. You don't want bacteria to transfer on your skin.

Rating: 4 stars (Promising make-up line)





Check out their website at www.mineraux.com.ph


Comments