Philippine Fashion Week Holiday '09



I would like to extend my gratitude to fashion designers Yako Reyes and Ciege Cagalawan and to everybody who've made it possible for me to receive two invitations for the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday '09 Collection.




Unfortunately, my OB recommended that I take my bed rest for weeks to avoid further pregnancy complications. I was kind of disappointed I let this opportunity pass.

Thanks to runway2reality.com I am able to check out some serious holiday fashion trends by our own talented kababayans. Here are my top 5 picks!




Black pleated mini dress by Jontie Martinez



An interesting piece by Mich Dulce.. Like diamonds in a funnel..



Beautifully embellished gown by Michael Cinco



I'm loving Mich Dulce's creations!



Chic cream dress by Angelo Estera






** Credits: Photos and links were all taken from runway2reality.com


Comments