You think this is a boring mini dress?
Fabric: Chambray (cotton)
Size: 2 (medium)
Length: 2 - 3 inches above the knees
Price: Php 899.75 (around USD 19.00)
I bought this piece for my pregnancy (see the middle pleats?). Aside from that I also adore classic pieces that can go with just anything inside my closet. And, I still can wear it even after I give birth to my baby this December or January next year.
In fact I've listed some style possibilities for this mini dress - you might want to check it out!
- Simple: Wear a pair of slippers or flat sandals and you're now ready to go for a stroll in the park or go bargain hunting in thrift shops.
- Retro: Accessorize a bit with a headband, plastic bangles and ballet flats if you're in for a fun afternoon with your gal pals.
- Chic: Wear it as a top! Skinny jeans or leggings underneath - choose a length that makes your legs look longer.
- Glam: For special occasions, choose a high heeled sandals or pumps. You might also consider wearing stockings for a more elegant look.
- Vintage: Ruffles and laces, cameo brooches, pearls, and antique jewelry will be perfect.
- Preppy: Wear the dress with a baby tee with ruffled sleeves underneath for a preppy look.
- Wrapped Up: Wear it with a bolero or a coat when the weather is cold. Anything that's shorter or longer than the dress is fine ('cause wearing a coat with the same length will only add extra bulge). Boots are a plus, but not really necessary.
- Intensify: Make your ensemble noticeable by carrying with you some metallic pieces that are flaunt-worthy.
- Colorize: If looking monotonous isn't your style, use pastel shades of blue, pink, purple, and green. Gray with hot pink is a little retro. But rich reds and golden yellows are my best bets when mixing with gray.