The Little Black Book of Style

A fashionista friend recommended me this book called The Little Black Book of Style. She mentioned that it's like a "style bible" to her, consulting on it for fashion Do's and Don'ts. It's like having your personal style guru.

The author is Nina Garcia, a fashion icon & Project Runway judge. Her book is all about style basics and how to come up with a style of your own - setting you apart from everyone else. I strongly think that developing your own unique sense of style is a top priority other than buying the latest apparel from a signature brand or flaunting a very expensive cashmere sweater.

Most of the time I search books from a pdf search engine and download them. I wouldn't want to spend a cent in a book that's not worthy enough to be included on my shelf. But I think this Little Black Book of Style is worth my every penny.

Comments

Newsmediaspan said…
thanks for the peek at the book! her work is inspirational!