- Bikini tops, bottoms, tank tops, swimsuits, and board shorts are all in color sets which makes it easy to just mix and match.
- Rash guards now come with Ultra Violet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+ which means that they give skin excellent protection from the sun's UV rays.
- Sassa swimwear comes in sizes from small to extra large and fresh designs to compliment the body shape of the wearer.
- Fabrics used are 80% nylon and 20% spandex and all swimsuits have removable cup pads lined with 100% polyester.
- You can buy them in reasonable prices!
Posted by Shalene Salvatierra at 6:14 PM Labels: sassa, sassa swimsuit, sassa swimwear February 27, 2010
Sassa showcases its fabulous swimwear collection for fun-loving gals this summer 2010!
Why choose Sassa Swimwear?
Sassa orange & gray tankini with matching boyleg bottom (Php 699.75)
Green Sassa bikini (Php 599.75)
White Sassa maillot (Php 649.75)
FYI, a "maillot" is a fashion designer's name for a woman's one-piece swimsuit which may include a plunging neckline, turtleneck-style top, or revealing cutouts.
Style #838 Pink Sassa bikini top (Php 299.75)
with Style #842 black boardshort (Php 369.75)
Style #837 Printed Sassa bikini top (Php 299.75)
with Style#641 boyleg bottom (Php 229. 75)
Style #839 Gray bikini top with metallic print (Php 299.75)
& Style #641 boyleg bottom (Php 229.75)
Style #840 Printed blue bikini top (Php 299.75)
& Style #641 navy boyleg bottom (Php 229.75)
Brown and orange Sassa cap sleeved rashguard with UV Protection (Php 599.75)
Aqua Sassa cap sleeved rashguard with UV Protection (Php 599.75)
Sassa pink and gray long sleeved rashguard with UV Protection (Php 699.75)
Grab these pieces at Sassa store locations nationwide!