Freeway Beads Series - Swimwear Collection



Freeway brings out flattering silhouettes this summer with its Beads Series! Lots of natural coco beads in different sizes, strung through beautiful macramé portions of the swim wear.

Why beads in bathing suits? Beads have never gone out of style and they make beautiful accents to fabrics and clothes.

Aside from stunning swimwear, Freeway’s Summer Collection includes the most coveted big mesh cover-ups in many flattering silhouettes, and wide assortment of summer dresses, shorts and tanks for that dressy casual summer feel.



~ Freeway's Beads Series ~


Striped Monokini - Php 1195.00



One-Piece Halter Swimsuit - Php 1295.00



Beaded Tankini - Php 1295.00



Beaded Bandeau Bikini - Php 1195.00


Comments

spring clothes said…
very seductive.. i like it! :)
Wow. I wish I have a body like that! hahaha. Thanks for the heads up Nikki. I like the monokini :)
what a great body she has ! I wish I could have such a body...