Sassa Summer Collection Preview



I am now an official fashion blogger. And this will be my first write-up about a swimwear fashion show that I personally attended.


~ The Invitation ~

Shiena, a friend of mine who's also a fashion & beauty blogger, received an invite from Sassa. They will be having a fashion show for their 2009 Summer Swimwear Collection. She referred me to Daisy Iglesias, a PR officer, who also sent me an e-mail invitation right away.



Feb. 17, 2009

"Summer Cocktail Chic"



~ The Arrival ~

Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly by the PR officers. We were given press kits and drink stubs. We've also signed up for the raffle which will take place after the fashion show.


To view the official Sassa 2009 Swimwear photos, click here!




~ The Setting ~

The event was held at the Aquaknox Restaurant in Arnaiz Ave, Makati City. What's not to like in a cocktail party?




~ The Food ~


Aside from being a blogger, I'm a big eater too. Food was tasty! The Aquaknow crew served dumplings, noodles, salmon & truffle canapes, and more. Of course the party won't be complete without the cocktails and the choco fountain.





Me and my friends had a great time mingling with other guests and fellow bloggers.
Click here for photos!




And now for the main event -

The Sassa Summer Collection Preview - Fashion Show!





Comments