Mineraux Grand Launch


Mineraux Skin Perfecting Minerals
officially introduced its complete product line of skin perfecting mineral makeup last May 23, 2009.



Current available Mineraux makeup include mineral foundation, concealer, primer, highlighter, veil, blush, bronzer, eye shadow, eye liner, and eye brow powder. Also available are premium brushes for more precise mineral makeup application.

Mineraux was initially established in November of 2007. Its founders aim to empower Filipina women to develop a healthy self-image through looking and feeling beautiful all the time.

Moreover, for every Mineraux item sold a percentage of its profit goes to the Hands On Manila's Shine Program, a holistic enhancement program for girls and young women.



I received an invitation from Mineraux for their grand launch, unfortunately I couldn't attend the event due to my crucial pregnancy stage. But they were so generous and so kind to send me the freebies and the press kit!

So watch out for my next blog entry about my personal Mineraux products review.



Comments

What-is-this said…
Great stuff. it seems like a promising makeup line.